The Shyam Shiksha Mahavidyalaya is being managed by the Vardan Education and Health Research Institute, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Shyam Shiksha Mahavidyalaya has been Specifically Built up in a rural area with the explicit aim of educating and empowering the youth of these backward area who are deprived higher education due to their locality. The college plans to be a voice of innovation for learning across the life span and prepare professionally dedicated citizens to educate and lead. Our inquiry and practice aims to reflect integrity, a commitment to social justice, and valuing of diversity in a global community. We are committed to provide critical knowledge and skills needed to effectively teach all children and young people in our diverse society. Our programs are embedded in the mission of a research based education and reflect the co-relationship of research, teaching and service.
Ensure planned and coordinated development of pupil-teachers to become competent & committed performers and challenging future.
- Enrich the basic knowledge of the students' trough education and eclectic approach.
- Produce effective and competent teachers by undertaking such activities as utilize the teaching skills and draw out the hidden talent and potential of the students to develop human capital to work for the global society.
- Provide congenial, soothing and appropriate learning environment to inculcate human values.
To realize vision & mission of the college has following objectives:
- To impart quality teacher training to the teacher trainees.
- To impart knowledge and training through use ICT and Multi-media.
- To develop values of a good teacher, good human being, a patriot and a true Indian.
- To develop infrastructure befitting of a quality teacher education institute.
- To make optimum and effective use of existing resources – the human resources as well as the infrastructure.
- To arrange programmers for all round development of personality of the teacher trainees.
- To stimulate social and national integration.
- To educate for eradication of evils.
- To keep aloof the torch of knowledge kindled by Maharishi Dayanand, that is, to dispel the darkness of ignorance and to spread knowledge for the well being of all, that, physical, moral, social and spiritual development.